FE Investments is one of the fastest growing investment businesses in the UK. Part of FE fundinfo, we use our data and technology advantage to offer a wide range of discretionary model portfolio services to UK IFAs.
Our award-winning team currently manages £3bn in assets.
FE Investments is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Fund Analyst within our fund research team. The research team is responsible for fund selection, contributing to our house view on asset allocation and supporting portfolio management.
Our investment approach leverages the efficiency of cutting edge technology with the oversight of experienced professionals to deliver an optimal investment service.
The position is based in London and will report to Research manager.
Main responsibilities :
- Due Diligence and Meeting with external Fund Managers
- Investment Research and Market Analysis
- Risk and Performance Monitoring
- Addition and Termination of Investment Managers
- Recommendation for enhancing the investment process
- Communication with the Portfolio Management team
- Mentoring and supporting junior colleagues
- University educated
- Experience within a similar role, with strong financial markets knowledge
- Good understanding of macro-economic environment
- Ideally a hold the CFA Charter
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Quantitative skills highly desirable
- Excellent collaborative skills with desire to develop within a rapidly growing investment business